SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, mailing and billing address, phone number, and email address. This information that is collected is owned and will only be used by Love My Life Boutique Ltd. We will not sell or disperse your information to any third party.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, and when you join the Love My Life VIP Club, we may send you emails about our store, information on new products, special discounts and giveaways, and other updates.
SECTION 2 - YOUR CONSENT
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting your information and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
SECTION 4 - PHOTOBIZ
- Our store is hosted by Photobiz. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Photobiz Inc.'s data storage, databases and the general Photobiz application. They store your data on an encrypted, secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - PAYMENT
- All of our payments go through Stripe. Stripe Payments stores your credit card data. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
- All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe's internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe's infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn't share any credentials with Stripe's primary services (API, website, etc.).
- For more insight, you may also want to read Stripe’s Terms of Service (https://stripe.com/docs/security).
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Stripe payment infrastructure.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any of the personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.